Inka Sun Travel
real life experience
Private Classic Inca Trail 5D/4N
Do the 4 day Inca Trail in comfort. Our Luxury Inka Trail package combines luxury service with adventure. This trip includes everything you can imagine along the trail from super comfortable air mattresses, weatherproof tents, hot water for washing, the best drinks and food, extra porters to carry your personal belongings and a one night stay at the Inkaterra Luxury Hotel the last day of the trail. This trip also includes the luxury Vista Dome Train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo. All private service. For sure, the best way you will ever spend $1199 US dollars.
Day 1: Inka Trail to Machu Picchu (B,L,D)
- Early morning private transfer Hotel - Km 82
- First day of the Inca Trail from km 82 to Huallabamba
- Approximate walking distance / time - 8 miles / 6 hours
- Overnight at Huallabamba campsite
Day 2: Inka Trail to Machu Picchu (B,L,D)
- Second day of the Inca Trail from Huallabamba to Pacaymayo
- Today you will walk through the highest pass of the trail, Warmi Huañusca, at 13,800 feet.
- Approximate walking distance / time-- 7.5 miles / 7 hours
- Overnight at Pacaymayo campsite
Day 3: Inka Trail to Machu Picchu (B,L,D)
- Third day of the Inca Trail from Pacaymayo to Wiñay Wayna
- Today we will pass by different archeological Incan sites with wonderful views
- Approximate walking distance / time - 10 miles / 9 hours
- Overnight at Wiñay Wayna campsite located at 11,900 feet.
Day 4: Inka Trail and Machu Picchu visit (B,D)
- Fourth and last day of the Inka trail
- Early morning 2 hour walk to get to the Sungate, "Inti Punku", for a great view overlooking Machu Picchu. "Words cannot express the spectacular beauty of this part of the Inca trail."
- Arrival Machu Picchu citadel and transfer to Inkaterra hotel to relax all morning after the long hike
- After lunch, private tour of Machu Picchu ruins and sunset over Machu Picchu
- Overnight at Inkaterra Luxury Lodge in Aguas Calientes
Day 5: Machu Picchu - Cusco (B)
- Morning train Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Upon arrival in Ollantaytambo private transfer to Cusco.
- End of our service.
This Package Includes:
- Private journey from hotel to train station and return
- Professional tour guide (English speaking)
- All entrance tickets to the attraction sites including Inca trail and Machu Picchu
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner). Snacks and drinks also included
- Great food
- Happy Hour
- Bottled water every day
- 3 nights in comfortable double tents with air mattresses and special heater
- Equipment: new professional camping tents, comfortable air mattresses, dining tent, tables, chairs, cooking equipment, first aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Great sleeping bags for – 20 Fº included
- Porters to carry all the equipment and 15lbs of personal clothing
- 2 bus trips from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes and 1 bus trip up to Machu Picchu
- 1 night at the Inkaterra at Aguas Calientes
- Vista Dome Train Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo
- Local Taxes.
- Airport taxes ($6 Local $30 International payable on site)
- Tips and extras
Inka Sun Travel highlights for this Trip:
· Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
· Professional new camping equipment
· Great meals during the Inka trail included
· Excellent professional English speaking tour guides
· Private cook
· Full private service all inclusive
· Complete day in Machu Picchu
· Overnight at Inkaterra Luxury lodge in Machu Picchu Town (Aquas Caliente)
· Best service on the Inka trail
· Snacks and drinks included
· Air mattresses
· Great sleeping bags for – 20 Fº included
· 3 nights in comfortable double tents.
· 1 night at Inkaterra Luxury Lodge in Aguas Calientes.
· Optional: ask to upgrade to the Sanctuary Lodge
· Every Day departures upon availability
Copyright Inka Sun Travel 2012. All Rights Reserved.