Inka Sun Travel
real life experience
Inca Trail To Machu Picchu 2D/1N
If you do not have time to do the 4 day classic Inca trail or maybe you like to hike but you do not like the idea of sleeping in tents for 3 nights then this is the right alternative for you. In this trip you will enjoy the last and the best part of the classic Inca trail. In only one day of hiking you will arrive at Machu Picchu where you will spend the night and the second day you will visit the whole citadel of Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Inka Trail to Machu Picchu (L)
- Early morning Orient express train from Ollantaytambo to Km 104
- Full day hiking to Machu Picchu
- Lunch at Wiñayhuayna ruins
- Approximate walking distance / 8 miles / 6 hours.
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Day 2: Machu Picchu & Wayna Picchu Climbing (B)
- Full day Machu Picchu visit and guided tour
- Wayna Picchu climbing: Optional
- Late afternoon train Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Upon arrival in Cusco transfer to your hotel
This Package Includes:
- All transfers & transportation in small groups 2 – 8 people
- Professional tour guide (English speaking)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner)
- Snacks and drinks
- 1 night in a nice and cozy bed and breakfast hotel at Aguas Calientes.
- Orient Express Train Ollantaytambo – Km 104, Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- All entrance tickets to the attraction sites including the Inca trail and Machu Picchu
- Equipment: Tables, chairs, first aid kit and oxygen bottle
- Porters to carry all equipment and food
- 2 bus trips from Machu Picchu to Aquas Calientes and 1 bus up to Machu Picchu
- Local Taxes.
- Airport taxes ($6 Local, $30 International, payable on site)
- Tips and extras
Inka Sun Travel highlights for this Trip:
· One day hike to Machu Picchu
· Excellent professional English speaking tour guide
· Picnic lunch at Wiñayhuayna
· Very small groups 2 – 8 people maximum
· Complete day at Machu Picchu
· Overnight in Machu Picchu town
· Porters to carry your lunch
· Snacks and drinks included
· 1 night at nice and cozy bed and breakfast hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town)
· Optional: upgrade your hotel
Every Day departures upon availability
Copyright Inka Sun Travel 2012. All Rights Reserved.